Genset has continuously developed machine for specialised applications where others are not interested either because : A. Requirement of such machine is low, sometimes even just once.
B. The process involves lot of technology and study and hence manufacturers are not interested.
We try to understand in details the process requirements as also the play on parameter required and based on this understanding, we design the machine. We are continuously interacting with the customer to keep him informed on the developments as also to avoid making any mistakes. We have developed a lot of machine over the years. The list would continue to grow.
Continous Processing of Web Coating Plants
Genest makes Coating Plants on a continuous web processing basis for different types of substrates such as paper, cotton fabric, synthetic fabrics, plastics, metal foils, etc. and for coating with different types of mediums such as plastic, adhesive, clays, medication, etc. for the manufacturing of a wide range of products such as PVC leather-cloth / artificial leather; different types of adhesive tapes with paper, and other clay coated papers; tar coated paper etc; medicated adhesive tapes; silicon coated papers and release papers; Teflon coated industrial fabrics such as TCGF; resin coated papers and foil for PCB industry; paint coated on aluminum foil for making Venetian Blinds; lead coating on metal foil making flexible pipes and bellows (used in toilet and industries); manufacturing of coated abrasive to include sand / emery - paper / cloth, water paper, etc.
coating plants have been made in widths from 25mm to max. width of 2200mm; length of 2 mtrs. going upto 60 mtrs. and for speeds in the range of 2mtr / min. to max. 200 mtr / min.
Genest has manufactured Impregnating plants for all conceivable types of impregnating to be done on a continuous processing basis. These include :
-Impregnation of papers such as tissue, design and kraft paper to manufacture products such as high pressure decorative and industrial laminates; low pressure laminated particle boards; high abrasive flooring laminates etc.
- Impregnation of special papers for manufacturing of elec laminates
- Impregnation of cotton fabrics for manufacturing of insulation blocks and industrial materials.
- Impregnation of glass cloth; high silica cloth; carbon cloth; Aramide cloth etc. for manufacturing of Pre-pregs and composites for Aerospace
electronic industry and similar high tech industry.
- Impregnation of filter paper for manufacturing of impregnated Filter paper for filter industry.
- Impregnation of Jute cloth for the manufacturing of packaging materials and decorative panels.
- Impregnation of mica splitting; mica paper etc. for the manufacturing of high insulation mica based products such as mica tapes, mica boards, etc.
Impregnating Plants have been made in width varying from 1000mm upto 2700mm; lenghts of 25 mtrs to 60 mtrs; height of 1.9 mtr. to 18 mtr. tall towers and for speeds in the range of 0.1 mtr/min. to max. of 100 mtr/min.